Legal practitioners or litigants will be able to electronically lodge, process and retrieve court documents relating to civil cases covered by the Supreme Court of Victoria using CITEC CONFIRM.
The new system improves lodgement turnaround time, with the goal being same day processing for the majority of lodgements.
Legal practitioners can lodge initiating or additional documents and the court will assign case numbers and accept, reject or suppress documents. This results in a current, accurate case record available for on-line review and action at any time.
Features of CONFIRM and eFiling
- Internet Security - CITEC CONFIRM utilises 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to safeguard your information. The Security certificate is provided by Verisign
- Reduced workload for your staff - Online ordering and delivery saves time, money and hassle
- Help and training - Use the online flow charts or phone the CONFIRM hotline for help with any search queries. Workshops can also be tailored to meet your training requirements
- Court payments are managed by CITEC
- Full access to all Supreme Court case lodgments
- No additional software or hardware required.
Costs and charges in addition to the standard Court fees payable apply to this service. Please refer to the CITEC website for a schedule of fees for all filings, which includes: creating a case, filing a new document or making a change to an existing e-Filed case.
Supreme Court of Victoria eFiling Access
To gain access to Supreme Court of Victoria e-Filing please call CITEC on 1800 773 773 or email at email@example.com.