You are here:
eFiling and case management
RedCrestTM case management
It is hosted in a secure cloud-based environment which allows parties to electronically file and manage documents related to their proceeding from any location with access to the internet, 365 days a year. Access to case files is securely limited to appropriate parties.
RedCrestTM introductory video
The following video describes the basic functions of the RedCrest electronic case management system.
For more information visit the RedCrest website
Fees apply for this service, in addition to the standard Court fees payable. See CITEC’s schedule of fees (External link)for more information.
Please note that documents relating to RedCrest(External link) proceedings are not to be filed using CITEC Confirm but via RedCrest.
To find out more about filing with the Court go to Registry services.
There are numerous benefits to using CITEC Confirm to file documents with the Court:
- same day confirmation of filing
- full access to all documents that you have filed
- court payments are managed by CITEC
- reduced workload for your staff – online ordering and delivery saves time, money and hassle
- help and training – use the online flow charts or phone the CITEC Confirm hotline for help with search queries. Workshops can also be tailored to meet your training requirements
- internet security – CITEC Confirm uses128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to safeguard information. The security certificate is provided by VeriSign
- additional software or hardware is not required to use CITEC Confirm
The usual Court fees apply and are payable via CITEC Confirm. An administration fee, per each document lodged, is also charged by CITEC Confirm,. A full list of fees and charges is available at CITEC Confirm.
Contact CITEC Confirm