When applying to pay the Standard fee, you must complete and submit this form unless you are a natural person, applying for a grant of representation or wish to pay the Corporate fee.

All persons seeking to pay the Concession fee must complete and submit this form, together with a copy of your current health care card.

Use of this form applies from 30 September 2018.

Supreme Court of Victoria
Supreme Court of Victoria
Date of publication