Appeal a civil decision made by the County Court
County Court civil appeals are heard in the Court of Appeal.
Read our guide for information on:
- what it means to represent yourself in a Court proceeding
- Court fees that apply
- stages in the process and what you need to do at each stage
- forms you need to complete
- documents you need to provide
- where to get more information and support.
Appeal a criminal decision made by the County Court
If you are appealing a criminal decision made in the County Court contact our Self-Represented Litigant Coordinator for help on Court process.