The Court of Appeal hears appeals against decisions made by Supreme Court judges.
Read our guide if you want to appeal a civil decision in the Court of Appeal and do not have a lawyer.
The guide has information on:
- what it means to represent yourself in a Court proceeding
- Court fees that apply
- stages in the process and what you do at each stage
- forms you need to complete
- documents you need to provide
- where to get more information and support.
Appeal a criminal decision made by a Supreme Court judge
If you are appealing a decision made by a Supreme Court judge in a criminal matter visit the Criminal Appeals section of this website for more information.