About the Court's digital litigation services
This page outlines the available digital litigation resources that facilitate virtual and hybrid hearings, and other digitally enabled Court services.
Information to support practitioners and self-represented litigants
- Electronic court books for virtual courtrooms
- Virtual hearings: Practitioner's fact sheet
- Virtual hearings: tips and tricks for practitioners
- Virtual hearings: technical FAQs
- Virtual hearings glossary
- Virtual hearings webinar - The dos and don'ts of virtual hearings
- Zoom guide: self-represented litigant 2023
The Court has made four images available for use by members of the legal profession to use as backgrounds when appearing in virtual Supreme Court hearings.
Virtual court #1 - Court 15
Virtual court #2 - Old High Court
Virtual court #3 - Court 7
Virtual court #4 - Court 11
Platform user guides
The Court has developed user guides for the Webex and Zoom platforms. These guides can be dowloaded at the bottom of this page.