Steven Elliot Williams has brought a class action on behalf of persons who suffered injury, damage or loss as a result of the Mickleham-Kilmore bushfire on 9 February 2014.
The parties agreed to a settlement of the class action. Orders of the Hon. Associate Justice Derham made on 15 December 2017 approved settlement for a group member under a disability.
Notice of Settlement
The Notice of Settlement can be accessed via the following link:
This is a list of current pleadings:
- Amended Writ filed 15 January 2015
- AusNet's Defence and Counterclaim filed 15 December 2014
- Reply and Defence to Counterclaim filed 15 January 2015
- Defence of Second Defendant filed 23 March 2015
- Defence of Third Defendant to Counterclaim filed 30 March 2015
- Fourth Amended Statement of Claim filed 23 February 2016
On 15 December 2017, Associate Justice Derham approved a compromise in this proceeding.
This matter, Williams v AusNet Electricity Services Pty Ltd, S CI 2014 5296, has no current listings.
The Supreme Court Daily List should be referred to from 4pm the day prior to confirm hearing times and courtroom venues.