Michael Karl Schmid has brought a class action on behalf of persons who suffered injury, damage or loss as a result of the Scotsburn bushfire on 19 December 2015.
This is a list of current pleadings:
- Writ filed 8 December 2016
- Amended Writ filed 1 May 2017
- Amended Writ and Amended Statement of Claim filed 29 May 2017
- Defence and Counterclaim of the Third Defendant filed 7 July 2017
- Defence of the Second Defendant filed 19 July 2017
- Reply to Defence and Counterclaim of the third defendant filed 9 August 2017
- Third Amended Writ filed 15 May 2018
- Third Amended Writ filed 16 May 2018
This matter, Schmid v Skimming, S CI 2016 05027, is listed before Associate Judicial Registrar Clayton on 20 July 2018 at 9.30am.
The trial of the proceeding, initially listed for 12 June 2018 has been vacated.
The Supreme Court Daily List should be referred to from 4pm the day prior to confirm hearing times and courtroom venues.