icon-facebook icon-instagram icon-pinterest icon-soundcloud icon-twitter icon-youtube

Due to scheduled maintenance Court users may encounter brief outages to services accessed via our website between 1:00am – 9:00am on Sunday 23 June 2024. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Form 64E is for use in civil proceedings in the Court of Appeal

A party who does not wish to respond to or contest an application (of any kind) or appeal must file a notice of intention not to respond or contest in accordance with Form 64E.

Supreme Court of Victoria
Supreme Court of Victoria
Date of publication