Working at the Court
The Supreme Court offers a wide range of career options, both legal and non-legal, and provides an employee benefit program that includes:
- professional growth and development opportunities
- a range of health and wellbeing programs including an Employee Assistance Program and annual flu vaccinations
- remuneration benefits including discounted rail travel, salary sacrificing to superannuation and access to novated leasing of cars
- access to flexible working arrangements* including compressed working week, purchased leave and job sharing
Our employees are integral to our ability to meet community expectations and in achieving our goal of being an outstanding superior court.
For administrative purposes, the Supreme Court lies within the Victorian Public Service. The Court is supported by a Chief Executive Officer and approximately 300 staff appointed under the Public Administration Act 2004 and the Victorian Public Service Enterprise Agreement 2016.
The Supreme Court is an equal opportunity employer.
* Flexible work restrictions apply for judicial support staff
Current vacancies at the Supreme Court are advertised on the Careers with the Victorian Government website.