The media centre contains the latest information about the Supreme Court and its activities.
You can access:
- webcasts of judgments and sentences
- media releases
- our policy on photographing and filming outside Court
- the latest Court news updates.
If you're a member of the media and you wish to cover a Court matter we can provide you with some general guidance.
- Our Media Policies and Practices provides information about covering matters in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Covering the Courts is a basic guide for journalists.
The Freedom of Information Act 1982 (the FOI Act) gives you the right to request access to documents held by Court Services Victoria. For more information, click here.
For all media queries, including issues relating to court reporting, suppression orders and judges' sentencing remarks, contact:
(03) 9603 9342