icon-facebook icon-instagram icon-pinterest icon-soundcloud icon-twitter icon-youtube

RedCrest Probate efiling services will be offline from 6pm to 9pm Tuesday 26 September to undergo scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Guidance on representing yourself when appealing or reviewing a decision.

Appeals are heard in the Trial Division of the Supreme Court or in the Court of Appeal, depending on who made the original decision.

The Court can hear appeals of decisions made by a judge, associate judge, or judicial registrar from the Supreme Court.

It also hears appeals of decisions from another court or tribunal such as the County Court, Magistrates’ Court, Coroners Court, Children's Court and Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

Find out how to appeal or request a review of a decision.

I want to...


Contact the Self-Represented Litigant Coordinator for information and guidance on court procedures. They are not allowed to give legal advice.

Phone: (03) 8600 2031
Email: haercerfragrq@fhcpbheg.ivp.tbi.nhua.vog.civ.truocpus@detneserpernu
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9.30am-4pm, closed on public holidays