Supreme Court staff can answer questions about Court processes, however they cannot give legal advice, or help you prepare or present your case.
Self-Represented Litigant Coordinator
The Self-Represented Litigant Coordinator specialises in helping people without legal representation. The coordinator can assist with:
- procedural and practical advice
- information about court forms and fees
- information about alternative methods of resolving a dispute
- organisations that provide free or low cost legal services
- self-help packs on various types of proceedings.
Phone: 03 8600 2031
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30am-4pm, closed on public holidays
Principal Registry (general enquiries)
Phone: 03 8600 2004
Address: Level 2, 436 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30am-4pm, closed public holidays
Visit the Supreme Court website for Court locations throughout Victoria. Check your Court documents to make sure you attend the correct location for your hearing .
You must go through security screening before entering a Supreme Court building.
Items not allowed include anything explosive, sharp or a potential weapon, including cans and glass bottles. Alcohol is also not allowed.