Previously restricted sentences and rulings are now available.
Restricted sentences and rulings in relation to the proceedings initiated by the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions against Note Printing Australia Limited, Securency International Pty Ltd and others have now been released.
The links to the full sentences and rulings on AustLII are below:
-  VSC 302 – Sentence for Securency and Note Printing
-  VSC 304 – Ruling on an agreed facts document related to the companies’ sentence
-  VSC 521 – Sentence for Radius Christanto
-  VSC 334 – Ruling on a stay application (recently upheld by the High Court)
-  VSC 613 – Sentence for Myles Curtis