Invitation to attend an information session in February
From 15 April 2020 the Court will enable electronic filing (eFiling) of all applications filed pursuant to the Supreme Court (Administration and Probate ) Rules 2014. All grants issued after this date will be issued electronically, with applications and documents no longer accepted in person or by post.
Redcrest-Probate information sessions
‘Early bird' information sessions will be offered in February, covering:
- changes to the rules and the process of applying for probate or administration
- using the new online system RedCrest-Probate (includes a preview)
- what the electronic grant will look like and how it is viewed online
The session will also explore the benefits of eFiling for Probate, including the ability to:
- complete and pay for an application online, anywhere and anytime
- save applications as drafts, while gathering necessary documents
- view and track the status of applications in a user-friendly web-based portal
- submit any further information and answers to requisitions online
- access a link to a downloadable grant.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com@etaborp or call the Probate Office on 03 8600 2000.