The Supreme Court of Victoria’s 2017-19 Annual Report was tabled in Parliament today.
The publication spans the 2017-18 and 2018-19 financial years, and covers the Court’s activities from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2019.
In addition to reporting on the workload of the Court, some of the ways in which the Supreme Court has changed and is continuing to transform are highlighted:
- New leadership at the Court
- Roll out of active case management
- Embracing a digital strategy
- Expanding our community engagement
- Improving our built environment