icon-facebook icon-instagram icon-pinterest icon-soundcloud icon-twitter icon-youtube

Form to be used to request amendment to a grant of representation

Please download and complete the form. 

Once complete, the form is to be submitted via RedCrest-Probate. Select “File a document for an existing application” and then select “Request to amend grant of representation” as the document type. 

Please note, if the grant required amendment because the details originally sworn to were incorrect this request must be accompanied by an affidavit confirming the correct information and the reason the amendment is required. 

Supreme Court of Victoria
Supreme Court of Victoria
Date of publication