Specialist areas of law are managed within specialist lists by judicial officers that generally have expertise in that particular field. When a matter is filed for commencement in the Supreme Court it may be put into a list with other cases that deal with a similar subject area. Almost all matters in the Common Law Division must be entered into a specialist list.
Specialist list pages contain specific information and resources that will help to guide you through the correct processes for that list.
Common Law Division
- Civil Circuit List
- Confiscation and Proceeds of Crime List
- Dust Diseases List
- Employment and Industrial List
- Institutional Liability List
- Judicial Review and Appeals List
- Major Torts List
- Personal Injuries List
- Professional Liability List
- Property List
- Testators Family Maintenance List
- Trusts, Equity and Probate List
- Valuation, Compensation and Planning List